Program aims to give small business owners, including sole traders, the support they need
NewAccess for Small Business Owners is a free and confidential mental health coaching program, developed by Beyond Blue.
The program uses Low-intensity Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (LiCBT) that allows participants to recognise the way they think, act, and feel and break unhelpful thoughts.
Over six sessions, coaches with a small business background will work with you to overcome difficult issues, providing you with practical skills to manage stress and get you back to feeling like yourself.
At your first appointment your coach will complete an initial assessment with you, and develop a program tailored to your individual needs.
NewAccess for Small Business Owners is available nationally by phone or video call.
Why you’ll love NewAccess for Small Business Owners
- A free and confidential mental health coaching program, developed by Beyond Blue.
- Designed to support small business owners like you, manage life pressures so you can move forward
- The structured six session program will give you practical tools
- You’ll work with a coach who will guide you through a tailored, personal program
- No doctor’s referral or mental health treatment plan required – so you don’t have to visit a doctor first
- It’s available via phone, video call from Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm AEST. The program is closed on public holidays
NewAccess for Small Business Owners uses Low-intensity Cognitive Based Therapy (LiCBT) to recognise the way we think, act and feel. You will have a Coach to help you tackle unhelpful thoughts and behaviours, using an individual plan that you develop together.
NewAccess for Small Business Owners is available nationally by phone or video call. To read more about NewAccess coaches, the program or how to make an enquiry, visit https://www.beyondblue.org.au/get-support/newaccess/newaccess-for-small-business-owners.