- This event has passed.
Free Webinar – Self-Managed Superannuation
16/09/2014 @ 12:00 pm - 12:30 pm
Join us and guest presenter Alan King from CNS Partners for an overview of Self-Managed Superannuation. During the presentation Alan will cover:
- What is Self-Managed Super and is it right for you?
- Costs involved in establishing and maintaining a fund
- What investments can be made within a fund
- The responsibilities of you, as a trust and member
- Insurance, pension and estate planning issues
This will be a short half hour session providing relevant information should you be considering setting up a self-managed super fund and need to know more details.
Alan is a CPA with a passion for financial education and helping people achieve their goals, with the power of superannuation as a cornerstone of their retirement portfolio. Alan is a believer in the benefits of Self-Managed Funds, and wants everyone to make the decision based on the right reasons and understand what is involved before making the leap.
Please note: Notch Above Bookkeeping is not legally allowed to provide superannuation or tax advice. That is why we are bringing in the experts.